Our Covid-19 Approach
The health, well-being and safety of our guests and colleagues are of paramount importance to us today and every day.
To provide you with a worry-free holiday, we are taking a number of actions to keep bringing you the highest standards and ensure you feel comfortable during your stay at the Niriides
We have designed an action plan for the prevention of Covid-19 disease in accordance with the official health protection protocols as instructed by the Ministries of Health & Tourism
Key Health Protection Measures
Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel rooms in accordance with the health protocols, visitors are confined in the public areas of the hotel.
- The health of our employees will be carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- All members of staff will be using personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and long-sleeved robes, as applicable to their respective departments.
Rooms & Public Spaces
- All the public spaces of the hotel will be equipped with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
Disinfection of rooms prior to arrival as well as deep cleaning of public spaces throughout the day will be performed by our dedicated housekeepers who will be focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Disinfection of key cards and keys – placement in a special container for disinfection.
- Modification of check-out and check-in between the stays will take place (check-out until 11.00 and check-in from 15.00). This change in the duration between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and naturally ventilated between different customers. Management of suspected case of Covid-19
- The hotel has an action plan to manage any suspected Covis-19 cases among guests or employees. In the case of a confirmed infection in the hotel premises, the disinfection of the premises, surfaces and objects is essential. The in-house Covid-19 Coordinator will be informed so that more specific measures are taken and implemented in the form of a full cleaning-disinfection program, according to the respective instructions of the Ministry Of Health and the Greek Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.).